Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seats

Hello Everybody

The car is coming on okay should be on its feet and all mechanics working by the end of next week.

I was just wondering what seats does everybody use in their marlins as i have basically two foam cushions that make up the seats which are okay but i would prefer something with a higher back and also a bit more hugging for going round bends and long distance driving.

I know its tight in the drivers position on them so is this normally enough to keep you in place or is there a set of more comfortable seats that will slot in.

cheers

Re: Seats

Tom,
    I've been thinking of changing my seats. I also would like to know which seat people use!! Good Question.
    Terry

Comment

I had the origional Marlin bucket seats but changed them for Westfield highbacked ones some years ago. Very comfy.
      Attached Files

Comment

I've got marlin original seats in my roadster, i'm passing thru hoddesdon at 10am ish in the morning (saturday) if you want me to pop in on the way past for you to try them out for size, give me a call on 07960010025, i find them really comfortable but i suppose it all depends on your size.
        Regards...Andy

Comment

Hi Andy

Shame i missed you today i didnt read your offer until now. What part of herts do you live in andy?

Tom

Comment

Intatrim Gemini in mine - they make good use of the available width.

http://www.intatrimtelford.co.uk/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=fl ypage.tpl&product_id=32&category_id=6& option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

Comment

In mine I have Intatrim Saturn. They are a little bit smallet then the Gemini.

Comment

Working...
              X