marlin roadster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marlin roadster

Hi people.I have just bought the roadster that had a engine fire off ebay and i have also bought unfinished short weelbase roadster to get some body panels to repair said damaged roadster. so if anybody needs any spares send me a line and i will see if i can help.Roj Titley

Re: marlin roadster

Hi Roger

If you have a dash panel and the floor boards that would be good. Many Thanks Adrian

Comment

HI Roger
      Nice talking to you, glad to here that my son's old roadster will be put back on the road.Stay in touch!

Comment

Oops , spelling mistake!

Comment

Me again!
          Roger, 99% sure having spoken to No.1 son that colour was Volkswagen/Audi Guards Red

Comment

Hi Alan, The Guards Red is a Porsche colour that is part of the VW/Audi group i believe,so waiting for the colour charts

Comment

Hi Adrian the dash panel you refer to is it the top panel next to the windscreen or the panel with the instruments in

Comment

Hi Roger, Its the panel with the instruments in. Hope you can help. Adrian

Comment

Hi Roger

I need the following: windscreen, headlamps and bar, grille, pedal box c/w master cylinders and rear lamp units please. Give me a ring on 01452 424545 if it's more convenient than posting here; any time, I'm retired.

Regards, Mick

p.s. Thanks for out-bidding me - NOT!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Roger
                    My roadster is also Guards Red...the actual Porsche name is Indisch Red and the code I used is LM3A (there are various permutations). I just used http://www.paints4u.com/ to lookup the code and order...its a pretty good match as well...though the original has faded slightly over 20+ years...
                    BR
                    Jez
                    Marlin Roadster, LWB...1860 B Series + Ford Type 9
                    Renault Espace 54mm front calipers, vented discs, cycle wings and adjustable tie-bars.

Comment

Hi Jez Thanks for info. Must have a chat one day. PS Your not a auto electrician are you

Comment

Hi Adrian sorry no instrument panel

Comment

Hi Roger

Any news? You were going to get back to me regarding a couple of bits. I'd have 'phoned if I hadn't lost your number!

Regards, Mick

Comment

Hi Roger

Bumpety bump!

Any news? You were going to get back to me regarding a couple of bits. I'd have 'phoned if I hadn't lost your number!

Regards, Mick

Comment

Working...
                            X