REAR RACK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REAR RACK

I AM TRYING TO GET A BOOT RACK FOR MY CABRIO. TERRY AT MARLIN NEEDS A MINIMUM ORDER OF 5. SHE TELLS ME THAT THEY FIT ALL MARLINS AS THEY FIT ON THE BOOT LID AND NOT ON THE BUMPER.
    IF YOU WANT ONE PLEASE CONTACT TERRY AND ORDER ONE, I BELIEVE THAT SHE HAS ORDERS FOR 3 BUT NEEDS A LEAST 2 MORE. I AM TOLD THAT THEY ARE MADE OF STAINLESS AND NOT CHROMED STEEL SO WILL NOT RUST.

Re: REAR RACK

Paul,
    What is the price?

Roger

Comment

Hi Paul, I dont need one but I will order another if it helps. I think the price is just under £200.
      Regards
      Danny.

Comment

I have just heard from Terry. If anyone wants one please contact her now as we are on 5. After this batch it could be a long time until the next order. If we make 10 the price will come doww.

Comment

With regards to the orders for rear racks. I have just heard from Terry that the metal has been ordered and once received it has to be welded and polished. We should then get them. Thanks to all who ordered

Comment

I have heard from Terry at Marlin that the racks should be ready to go out from 2 April onwards so you should be hearing from her soon for payment.

Comment

Working...
            X