Peak District Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peak District Meet

Over recent months, I`ve noticed an increase in membership in the Peak District and surrounding areas. I wonder therefore if there are other Marlineers, Marlinites, whatever who would be interested in getting together at a convenient time/location to chatter about all things Marlin.If anyone is keen on the idea, would they ring me on 01629813478 to discuss it.

Re: Peak District Meet

OK Sounds good to me.
    Bill Williams
    Red over Cream Berlinetta
    Best Wishes
    Bill Williams
    Berlinetta

[/COLOR]Click here for The nearest thing I have to a home page

Comment

Count me in
      Alan
      Cabrio

Comment

Just to confirm my interest

Malcolm

Sportster

Comment

Doug & I are interested but Doug will be working away during the week and weekends will be hectic so we might not be able to attend very often

Comment

Thanks to all for the show of interest. As a starting time/venue shall we say the last saturday each month, beginning 31st Jan, at the Cock & Pullet at Sheldon around 12-30pm. Sheldon is a small village situated approx. 3.5 miles north of Bakewell just off the A6. See you all there.

Comment

Guys

I'll put this in the Pitstop for the April issue. Feb is nearly out so too late for that one.

My only piece of advice is that every month may be too often. Our local SHEB lot meet every quarter which works very well but bi-monthly may be better.

Good luck though and enjoy!

Comment

Hi Sue. Thanks for the advice.Will get the first couple of meets off the ground, see who comes and take it from there.I will keep you posted. Regards.

Comment

Hi everyone. First meet went OK with five in attendance. Venue seems fine, so next will be on Feb 28th, see you then. regards.

Comment

Its a very nice pub in a pretty village and they allow dogs. It was very cold on the way home with no hood! Thanks to David for suggesting the meet.

Comment

Its a very nice pub in a pretty village and they allow dogs. It was very cold on the way home with no hood! Thanks to David for suggesting the meet.

Comment

So who was it driving an open British Racing Green Roadster through Matlock Bath? about 12.20pm.
                        I'm sorry I couldn't make the meet, but hopefully I'll be at the next one. Presently 5-linking my rear axle and adding braced roll-over hoops. Already converted the front end to adjustable coilovers, together with rose-jointed tie-rod and shorter steering arms.

Cheers Chris.

Comment

Hi Chris.That would be Nick from Lichfield that you saw in his Roadster. See you next month. Regards.

Comment

Just a reminder. The next High Peak meet is Sat. 28th Feb. approx 12.30pm, Cock & Pullet at Sheldon.
                            Regards

Comment

How often did you settle on. I visit Bakewell throughout the year and would like to drop in.

Comment

Working...
                              X