Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance renewal

It's that time of the year again.
    My quote from Adrian Flux arrived this morning and as usual it had gone up, this year for two named drivers, both retired, no claims or convictions, 5000 limited mileage and an agreed value of £4k. down here in Cornwall was £190.
    So I phoned around.
    Cheapest quote was from Graham Sykes at £118.24 so I got back to Adrian Flux to see if they would match it and they came up with £115 from the same company I was insured with through them with no change in the cover.
    SO PHONE AROUND AND RATTLE YOU INSURANCE CO.s CAGE.
    I'm glad I did.

Re: Insurance renewal

Hugh,
    I had the same with Flux every year,had to run around to find a cheaper quote before flux dropped price, so changed to Sureterm Direct out of principal and the renewal price is always cheaper every year so stayed with them for now and no hassle.

Comment

For full cover Roadster and 5K agreed value, 3k mileage and full recovery breakdown with Sureterm Direct all in £120.

Comment

I have just a renewal from Flux and it has gone from £90 to £130.Tried Footman James but theirs was £160. Went to Graham Sykes and it came back at £109 with legal protection. £94 without. It was a better deal on my Pinto Cabrio with 3k milage on value 5.5k. Flux had an odd clause that I could not use it to drive to and from work, Sykes says its no problem if I do.

Comment

Working...
        X