Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more Berlinetta

Greetings all.
    Just a quick note to say I no longer have my Berlinetta.
    The car still needed a lot of work doing to it and not having a garage to work in it made it difficult with the weather that we have had last year.I do have a new toy though a TVR 460 wedge with 280 horses under the bonnet which has been on my wish list for 30 years.
    I miss the Berli it was great fun to own and drive and I have been told by senior management that I must buy another one when time and money allows (Not going to argue on that point)
    But I must thank everyone on the forum who has taken the time to answer some of the questions I have posted there and a special thanks to Dane and his charming wife who I spent a very plesurable afternoon with last summer, (actually it was the only dry day of our summer hols).
    His knowledge and enthusiasm helped me immensly when I was completly out my depth.
    We have booked to come down again this year Dane so I might pop in for a cup of tea.
    Once again many thanks to you all and wishing you well for the future.
    (you never know I might have another one by the summer)

Jez

Re: No more Berlinetta

That's a shame Jez. Still, you have another dream car so get the best out of it and we'll maybe see you back here one day.

Best regards

Sue

Comment

Re: No more Berlinetta

Hi Jez,
      Sorry to hear about the Berli's departure. I'm sorry that I have not replied before but the internet ninge wheel driver has not permitted me to access the web site for five weeks. I can only access it by a strange "arse" based intermediate at the moment. It is a strange world the www sometimes!

Good luck with the wedge, maybe see you this summer!
      Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Working...
      X