A Thank you note to Nutcrackers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Thank you note to Nutcrackers

Many thanks to Gaynor, Tony, Antonia Green, John & Evelyn Mulvaney, Geoff & Ivy Ganderton, Adrian & Dot Blease and Bob & Mary Billington for their card and kind wishes. A Marlin road if ever there was one! As a result of my current condition and ongoing chemo treatment, I've had to once again hand in my driving license. Car is now 'resting' at Kirkton House. I hope I'll be allowed to drive again one day and again organise the 'Scottish Run' event that had proved such a popular and fun gathering over the last two years. It goes without saying, that if anyone is thinking of coming up to Scotland, please do get in touch, it would be great to see you again. Keep on driving... Hope we get a better summer this year. Take care. Tim

Re: A Thank you note to Nutcrackers

I think it goes without saying that all the club wish you all the best Tim.
    I hope I can make it up to your area this year as I spent my years from 6 to 15 at Benmore estate up from Dunoon and wish to revisit some of my old haunts.
    All the best, Hugh.

Comment

Cheers Hugh, it would be really great to see you, so please do drop-in when in the vacinity

Comment

Tim, missed last year, and was told by Lee etc that it brilliant...weather superb, scenery brilliant ...organisation...well, goes without saying!
        so dont mind waiting till next year!
        All the best Tim! Keith.

Comment

Working...
        X