Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitting MGF wheels

Hi all

Has anyone fitted the 15" alloy wheels from an MGF to a roadster or any other 15" wheels.
    I am trying to increase the diameter due to the low diff ratio.
    Thanks

Dave

Re: Fitting MGF wheels

Dave
    See posting from Jon Cox in '07

Comment

Dave
      That should be Don Sayers[& wee beastie] on the 6 Oct 07, reply was from Jon Cox

Comment

I have just fitted a new set of 15" alloys and 195/60/15 tyres to my Marina based roadster, they are from MWS Midland wheels supplies.Will road test next week.

Comment

Hi Dave,
          A couple of years ago I fitted a set of 15" wheels with 185/55 tires and I have been more than happy with the results. Original I had 13 cosmic ribsters fitted. The car is much more positive and sticks to the road much better. Like Bob they where supplied from MWS. Please see photos of the Roadster they do improve the looks too.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hey don't quote me I know nuffink. Did we ever establish whether MGF wheels will fit and if so will spacer be needed?

Comment

Hi

Thanks for all the replies. have had a look at the previous threads. Lee's pictures have I think swayed me to looking at my first option of the minilite style wheels, they do look good. What width and offset have you used Lee.
              Thanks

Dave

Comment

I think we probably all know more than we think we do, it's just whether it's relevant to the question!!!! Life is a learning process and I'm still looking for an answer!

Comment

To find the answer you need to know the question.
                  Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

To find the answer you need to look on the Marina Owners web site. There are several options. Drop in, search the forum then ask a question. They dont bite!

Comment

Working...
                    X