Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lwb roadster weight

Hi,
    Similar problem to the one others have had, my roadster is booked in for mot and they have asked for its weight, I don't really want to drive it to a wighbridge as its not been on the road for 15 years and is largely untested, hence the MOT.
    Its a LWB 1.3 a series roadster, has anyone out there weighed one of these?
    How accurate do the testers want it to be? can i give them the rough figure from the original brochure info?
    cheers
    Jon

Re: Lwb roadster weight

Hi Jon. Seeing the weight of a SWB is about 740kg, I think if you said about 750kg the MOT testers would be happy unless they want an accurate weighbridge ticket. Good luck with MOT

Comment

Hi Jon, Had the same situation with my Roadster. They require the info so that they can check the braking efficiency. I used the information in the brochure and they were happy with that. Didn't need a weighbridge ticket. Adrian

Comment

Hi Jon my test station has a set of weighing pads on the tester, and my SWB with a pinto 2.0L always comes out at 740Kg with a driver. hope this helps (ps my brakes were 117% efficient this year!)Merv

Comment

thanks everyone, I shall tell them about 750kg, the mot chap seemed happy without an offical print out of the figure.
          Thanks again

Comment

Working...
          X