This looks like a bargain!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This looks like a bargain!

Just received the following in my email. It seems too good to be true. It may have a catch in that you have to fill out a huge questionnaire or something but I may just take them up on this:

Driven mad finding the perfect venue for your club or association event? – Why not join us for a ‘car owners club’ dinner on the 24th July with our compliments?

Let Q Hotels take the wheel and steer you in the right direction to Stratford Manor.

Located in the very heart of England Stratford Manor is perfectly situated only 5 minutes from the M40 and some of the best driving roads in the UK, including the Fosse Way and the Cotswolds “romantic road” leisure drives. Details of 4 perfect leisure drives that start within minutes of the Hotel can be found on the Shakespeare Country website. www.shakespeare-country.co.uk/leisure-drives/default.asp

There is no shortage of things to do in the area to keep up the motoring theme. Complete your weekend with a visit to the nearby Heritage Motor Museum at Gaydon or Coventry Transport Museum or simply relax in the 21 acres of grounds. With 200 free secure car parking spaces and an experienced team you are assured there will not be a spanner in the works.

Add to that the history and culture of Stratford-upon- Avon, Trip Advisors top small town in the world.

But please do not take our word for it. You know what makes the ideal event for your club and we would like you to come and tell us, with our compliments.

On Friday 24th July 2009 we would like you and a partner or friend to join us for dinner for a night of good food and wine with a motoring theme, followed by overnight accommodation and a full English breakfast in the morning.

And all we ask in return is that you take the time to tell us your opinions so we can create the perfect package for Car Clubs in what we believe is the perfect location.

We look forward to hearing you,

Please RSVP by Friday the 17th July 2009 via email or by phone on the details below.

Kindest Regards

Ellen Golby

Event Sales Manager
    Chesford Grange Hotel, The Stratford, Stratford Manor
    Kenilworth
    Nr Warwick
    Warwickshire
    CV8 2LD
    Mobile: 07887 637 282
    Email: [email protected]
    www.QHotels.co.uk

Re: This looks like a bargain!

Go for it girl, IT'S FREE. Lets us know the outcome. Adrian

Comment

It is indeed free. I have treble checked. I'm going for it!

It certainly looks a good prospect for a Marlin do. Will keep you posted.

Comment

can i come too could do with a freebie dinner and night away but then again when couldnt i

Comment

Working...
        X