lakes meet 19th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lakes meet 19th

hi all, just like to say a big thankyou for sunday 19th,it was a 1st class day and an excellent run out, you made me and my friend feel very welcome, it was good to see other cars and meet the owners, the advice i received about the engine and various parts of the car was appreciated and the general comments on my roadster like wise. thanks must go to lee for arranging such a memorable day out, been so well organised and well thought out,the barbq was lovely shame i could not stop longer,i enjoyed the tour very much as i had not been to that part of the lakes before, my friend was over the moon as he is a regular lakes trekky person and newby bridge is his favourite place and has been a regular visitor.once again thankyou all for making us feel so welcome, hope to see you all again soon john.

Re: lakes meet 19th

Nice to meet you John. Hope you can get to the Derbyshire at the end of August.

Comment

Hi John,
      Yes it was good to meet you, I hope you find a thermostat housing soon, and as liz says come to the Derbyshire do.
      Terry

Comment

Hi Terry, Thermostat housing for what??

Comment

Adrian
          To answer to the thermostat issue from Terry, it is for a Marina O series 1700 engine.

Comment

OK its just thatn saw one on Ebay and wondered if it would fit Item NUmber 380058746494

Comment

Working...
            X