seats for the roadster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seats for the roadster

Just collected a pair of seats from Great British Sportscars, low back, headrests, nice trad seat, narrow enough to fit, and only £140 for the pair. I'll tell more when they are fitted.

Re: seats for the roadster

Sound good, look forward to photos. I got my old shells reupholstered - your seats seem like a good deal.

Comment

got the new seats fitted, great improvement, pics will follow. anybody want a pair of marlin buckets? they need re finishing but the shells are good, just get in touch.

Comment

Hi Merv.I'd be interested in your seat shells, if you would contact me at [email protected] we could discus coin of the realm.
        regards

Comment

anyone know if any standard seats will fit

Comment

DO the GBS seats use universal subframes do you know?

Comment

The seats that i collected had 4 M8 bolts underneath, i havn't used any frames, just raised the front of the seat on a 1 inch block, as for fitting in to the roadster there are very few seats that are narrow enough, the gap is only 400mm so i only found these and one from corbeau that would fit. I'll try to do some photos soon.

Comment

As far as I am aware the only Corbeau seats that fit a Roadster are Sprortsman. Available as Standard or Recliner. I would suggest recliners if you ever feel the need to use the 'boot' space.
                The drawback of high seats is that the tonneau cover will no longer fit so the seats should not be cloth if you are likely to get rained on whilst parked up.

Comment

Modified my toneau to suit the Westfield seats I've fitted.
                  Helps if the weather's warm 'though as the steering wheel is a bit higher than normal and I have to stretch it a bit to fit.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X