Pitstop Mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitstop Mags

Does anyone hold a set of back issues ? Are they paper or electronic copies ?

Seems to me as a newbie that there is a wealth of knowledge and information in the mags which could be invaluable - likewise I have found the forum contents very useful - is there any central "archive" ?

Regards
    DC

Re: Pitstop Mags

Hi Dave

I hold back copies. They go back years! If you want me to send you a set I'll crawl up into the loft. I probably have 15 years worth. How far back do you want to go?!

I think I may still have a box of issues that were sent to me from another member so I could package that up?

I also have electronic copies but my CD/DVD burner won't work so I could email them. It would take quite a while as some of them are BIG!

Comment

Sue, maybe we should talk on phone about this !
      Rgds DC

Comment

Tried your phone tonight. When is the best time to catch you ?
        I would like a full set if that's possible, please, and will pay whatever it costs.

Comment

Hi Dave.

I have a number of Pitstop issues going back over my 3-4 years of membership which I'm happy to donate to anyone like your goodself for the cost of postage.

I'd have to check how many I have - they SHOULD all be there somewhere! However, I'd like to keep my 'rear seatbelts' issue as it has a photo of my kids in it, and the last four issues which covers my dashboard refurb (for sad "woo-hoo, I've been published" reasons...)

Let me know and I'll have a good search and see which issues I have.

(Happy to email a copy of the dash article too if you're interested.)

Comment

Looking at your first post, I too wonder if there's a 'contents' list covering the Pitstop articles? As you say, there must be a ton of info if them back issues...

Comment

Hi Donnie, thanks for the very kind offer. I shall wait to see what Sue is able to provide, and then contact you if there are any gaps to be filled.

I have just received the Tech Tips 91 & 93 CD from Liz and not yet looked closely at them, but maybe an index for them would be useful so................

Seems maybe I should wait until I have a full set of Pitstops and then try to produce a Tech Tips Index and publish it. NB see also Steve's thread on Misc ref manuals, looks like we're going in the same direction

Comment

Correction, Steve's thread is on Roadster

Comment

Working...
                X