Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal / Non members

All

The recent threads on the Forum regarding PayPal and Non members have been removed. This is a Committee decision. The threads contained content that was not within the spirit of the Club and it was therefore decided to withdraw the whole threads.

The matters will be discussed at the November Committee meeting and any changes will be notified to the membership.

I hope you will respect the decision of the Committee and this has not deterred potential new members.

Ian Davies, Sam Wheeler please feel free to contact any of the Committee for Marlin Club and Car advice. Our details are on the Club Representatives page.

Lee Hunter
    Chairman MOC

Re: PayPal / Non members

Hi Lee,
    I was just reminded that you are going to be discussing the introduction of electronic payment for subs and club goods at the next committe meeting.
    I am wondering if you thought about how to canvas members opinion as the previous threads were deleted? I know there was a lot of opposition from people who prefer to use cheques and concern from the MOC commitee about the extra administration work but I for one would welcome the option of an easy to use electronic funds transfer. I use PayPal for buying and selling on eBay and never had a problem but i'm sure that is just one option available. Personally I also use it on other websites when available as typing in credit card details can be risky.
    If you're canvasing opinion, then I for one would like to register my interest for this option.
    Keep up the good work,
    thanks, Peter

Comment

Working...
    X