Marina steering rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marina steering rack

Does anyone know where to get bushes for the end on the Marina steering rack? The nearside bush on mine is shot....

Re: Marina steering rack

Try ebay under "Morris Ital" there's a recon rack purporting to be from a Marina/Ital.Good Luck.

Comment

Paul
      I tried in vain to obtain the bush you require when I had my Roadster. Eventually had one machined at work from nylon bar. None of the reconditioners I spoke to knew what I meant when I enquired!! so doubt that they replace as part of a 'reconditioned' rack . That was my experience for what its worth.

Comment

Paul, There are two different types of racks for the Marina. If you are looking to replace the whole unit (advised) then SpeedySpares have the MK11 version at £20 . They may have the bushes but not sure, you will have to give them a bell. I get most my Marina parts from them. Adrian

Comment

Check the MMOC web site. They recently had some special manufactured!

Comment

Many thanks for the replies. Have now taken it off and managed to get someone to turn me up a new bush

Comment

Talk to Rimmer Bros, the marina shared a lot of parts with the Dolomite/Toledo range.

Comment

Working...
              X