Cornwall Meet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornwall Meet.

Is there a meet for Marlin owners in Cornwall (south of the Tayar)? If not would Cornish owners like to have one?

Len.

Re: Cornwall Meet.

That's not a bad idea. I have travelled to Kenn at times but the eighty miles or so (two hour round trip) on the good old A30 can be a bit dull.

Let's see what we can do. We must keep Noel informed as he coordinates meetings in the SW.

Cheers,
    Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Hi Len, I'm a new MOC member living near Liskeard, a local meet sounds like a good idea to me.
      Regards Roger

Comment

Are you guys coming to Hugh Allen's Exmoor run?

Comment

Yup, I hope to be there!

Comment

Hi Len, I would be happy to have a Cornwall meet. I am based in SE Cornwall.
            Also hope to do the Exmoor run on the way to MOC Spain trip......
            Andrew

Comment

Hi Guys. Every year the Rover enthusiasts have a charity meet in Cornwall. Like last year, in 2010 they will be displaying cars at Lemon Quay Truro on 06 June 2010. All sorts of classic cars and Kit Cars appear for the general public to view. The returns are donated to a local charity which was Shelterbox last year. I don't know which one is the recipient this year. I take Moll most years. If anyone local fancies a lazy sunday in the centre of Truro either contact jasmine(at)roverenthusiastssouthwest.co.uk or let me know and I'll handle it. They charge £2.00 to display a vehicle; just about all of which goes to the chosen charity. Last year I was between a Cortina and a Sierra so the public had a before and after view!
              Maybe see you there?
              Attached Files

Comment

Last year on Drive It Day (25th April this year) there was a car run to raise money for the Merlin Project (MS). It also ended at Lemon Quay Truro. Classic cars, kit cars and hot rods were there. Not sure if it is running this year. If it is I will be taking the Sunbeam Talbot :-) Peter.

Comment

Peter, On DID (25 April) I think the Austin Sevens are meeting in Boscastle and ending up at Truro. They seem to only want Austin sevens though!

Comment

Yes Dane I spotted that run on the FBHVC website. See it at the link
                    http://www.fbhvc.co.uk/drive-it-day/
                    The Crash Box Club is having a do at Powderham but that is just next door to me so not a very demanding run! Peter.

Comment

Truro went well with many classic cars present. I got a lot of interest in Moll and my new nav/engneer!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X