Rubber paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubber paint

It is a few years since I last attended one of the major shows, and I seem to have mislaid the leaflets I collected from the last ones. So, can anyone remember the company who were selling rubber paint? They promoted it for rust proofing chasis members, protecting the underside of fibreglass wings from stone chips, and for making small rubber moldings.

Thanks for your help.

Alan Tait

Re: Rubber paint

Alan
    I believe the product you are refering to was 'Carlife Rubbercoat' whom according to a link on the 'Pistonheads' forum are no longer trading. NF autos have a product called 'Wunderseal' that may suit your requirements.

Comment

Thanks Alan. I have found the Wunderseal on the web and will get a can to try it out. Thanks again for your help.

Comment

Hello, I found a rubberised paint, available in several colours, made by Plastidip UK Ltd, Tel.no. 01730-823123
        email: sales(at)plastidip.co.uk website: www.plastidip.co.uk
        I bought red, black and a clear varnish and have used the red on the inside of my 'Berli' softtop with successful results. Using the supplied primer I painted the bumpers black and the past winter conditions have had no effect on the finish.
        Paul

Comment

Working...
        X