Offset for Romero wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offset for Romero wheels

Does anyone happen to know what the best offset would be for my sierra based Romero? I am currently on slave wheels (14" sierra) and they llok very close to the springs. I have been offerd some nice 14" alloys but their offset is ET20 - what do you think???

Re: Offset for Romero wheels

Hi Cameron, The Cabrio wheels have an offset between 23 to 35mm on Sierra runing gear. There is a member, Mike Turpin in Leeds with 17ins rims on his Ykc I will try to contact him to find out his views on offset. Or perhaps if he sees this he will respond.

Comment

Thanks Danny looks like these wheels wont need much of a spacer if any then And I got all five -as new- for £50!
      Attached Files

Comment

Wow! Sounds too good to be true. Not wishing to put a downer on your bargain but please check that these are designed to be used on a car. There are some scrupulous companies that sell caravan / trailer alloy wheels and say they can be used on a car. They can not!! They are made from low grade alloy and will break under hard driving use. If all ok then well done on a great looking set of wheels.
        Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
        - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

yes Jon - they are mille miglias - cheap because 14" and the boy racers dont like them that small! I reckon they will look fine on the romero should it ever get to the stage of moving under its own power! the guy had them on a tiger cat before changing them for some 17"ers

Comment

Working...
          X