Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance

That old chesnut - what are members currently paying for Cabrio insurance.Iv've been quoted as much as £370 from Footman James [6000 mile limit], £270 ish at Flux.Is this the norm these days or what? Oh and I'm the wrong side of 60 and no covictions etc

Re: Insurance

Alan, I am with Sureterm direct and for my Cabrio with a fixed value and breakdown cover on 3000 mile limit it cost me £140 for the year.

Comment

Hi Alan I am with FrankPickles
      01943 850999 £105 year

Comment

Hi Alan, 2l Fiat powered Roadster, 5,000 miles, agreed value of £4000, for £145 with Adrian Flux including their fee of £25. Two named drivers with no convictions or points or claims in the last 5 yrs. and over the hill at 60+ and living in Cornwall.

Comment

Adrian Flux. 5000miles, two named drivers, one 59, other 60. No convictions etc. Just been quoted £205 for renewal, but I want to up the milage and will be looking around. Footman James quoted nearly £500 !

Comment

Best quote Frank Pickles, just under £200, myself and wife, 6000 miles, so have given them the business.Thanks to all for the input.

Comment

Hi Alan, I had heard that Pickles were very good, but that is really good compared to others.

Comment

Has anyone managed to find a multi-car policy that will include a kitcar?

Comment

Backford Bloor £143.70 with 3000 mile limit. Interestingly this fee was exactly the same last year.

Comment

Just renewed with Adrian Flux. 10k miles, wife and myself. £211

Comment

Backford Bloor £138.81 (Self and wife, Berlinetta, Vulcan maxiflo 2.1 injected, 3000 miles and guaranteed value). They will extend the milage with a phone call[and credit card] but I have never needed to as I often like to strip the car down and change things.
                      Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Have just insured with Frank Pickles.
                        2 ltr Ford Based Roadster
                        Myself and wife,limited to 3000mls
                        £88 (yippee!!)
                        And less than 10 minutes on phone.
                        Exellent service I think.
                        Now just to get it through mot after 2 1/2 year rebuild!!!
                        Regards

Bryan
                        Stapley Bryan

Comment

Working...
                        X