VINYL SEAT DYE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VINYL SEAT DYE

I have some decent seats but they are tan vinyl which doesn't match the blue exterior. Has anyone ever tried to dye vinyl seats a different colour? regards, Mark

Re: VINYL SEAT DYE

Hi mark, Just had a quick word with my wife (she knows just about everything like this) and she says the only thing you can do is use a vinyl paint, but this won't last long and always tends to crack. She says the only way is to get them re-upholstered. Adrian

Comment

there was a paint called vinyl cote i think dunno what it was like to use or what its durability was tho

Comment

If I remeber Frost sells vinyl cote but I have heard tales of it cracking with only light use. Never used it myself though. THese people might be able to help... http://www.bradleysmart.co.uk/Contact.aspx

Comment

I have used vinylcote in the past but could not find it when I looked recently - I found halfords sold a vinyl spray paint and did my seats with this - so far so good but was only tidying up black seats so got away wit a reasonably light coatm

Comment

Working...
          X