Daft question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daft question?

Simple question really, I'm just getting HUL 394K ready for it's yearly 5 mile run, (ok this year I'm planning to do more; though I did think that last year too!). Anyway while checking the back end over I found the rear shocks are well rusty, so I intend to replace them, but what with?
    As I dont have a build manual am I safe in assuming they are standard Cortina ones? (Hul is Ford Mk3 Cortina based) or are they off some other car?
    If they are Cortina ones do any club members have recommendations on particular makes, or whether to fit gas or non gas ones.
    Hope to see a few more of you this year, regards Pete

Re: Daft question?

Hi Pete. I have some original brand new cortina ones (4) which you can have for the postage but most are fitting adjustable now. If you put shockers into search on the forum you will find details.
    regards

Comment

Hi Pete,
      Whether adjustable or none adjustable, they are as Ford Cortina, on the rear.
      Danny.

Comment

Thanks Liz & Danny
        Thats great Liz I'm very grateful for the offer. Please tell me what you want to cover costs and I'll happily send a cheque. Txt me on 07801715075 if you prefer. Thanks again everyone.

Comment

Hi Pete. I will have them weighed tomorrow or if you come to Stoneleigh I could off load there. Please email me direct. Address in mag.
          Regards Liz

Comment

Working...
          X