Marina wheel stud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marina wheel stud

Hi one and all. I recently snapped a wheel stub on my Marina based roadster. Could anyone tell me if the studs are standard to all the BL range of vehicles, or the same as any other manufacturer. Kind regards Dave

Re: Marina wheel stud

The studs are 3/8"Unf and I think they are the same as a Classic Mini that are certainly the same thread.
    Having just replaced my back axle with a Dolly Sprint one I changed all the front studs to 7/16"Unf that are used on many Fords, so that I had 7/16" all round.
    Unfortunately I sold all my old studs to a Marina owner.

Comment

Sorry ,I also gave all my spares away to another member. With luck he may pick up this request!

Comment

Seem to remember that Triumph Spitfire are same - Rimmer brothers can supply

Comment

Dave,
          If you ring Lee Hunter on 07720398794 he has a shed load and he will post some out to you tomorrow.

Comment

Toledo or spitfire. Not mini.

Comment

Cheers Steve, I had an idea that the studs would be used on other vehicles but not sure which. Alan I'm not too impressed with Rimmer Bros after the lack of interest I recieved when I informed them that a TR7 Diff unit fits the Marina. Bob I will phone Mr Hunter tomorrow. This club forum is a god send, Cheers once again guys. Reards Dave

Comment

Cheers Don

Comment

I bust a front one about a month ago and got one overnight from Earlpart Ltd Heanor Derbyshire. I should have bought a whole set as they are all the same age and likely to break. On thinking about it, I would like to space my front wheels out by about a quarter of an inch so perhaps I ought to get some longer ones. Do they come in longer lengths?
                  Franklin, Leicester

Comment

Earlpart's phone no - 01773 719504 sales(at)earlpart.co.uk
                    Franklin, Leicester

Comment

Working...
                    X