X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stoneleigh

Come on everyone the stonleigh party has started

Re: stoneleigh

You won't need any ice in your drinks tonight!

Comment

Just got back. Great weekend! I'm sorry I missed people on the Monday. I didn't spend as much time in the marquee as I usually do. Lovely to see all the faces again :-)

Comment

Had a great one to. Must do it again.

Comment

Hi bodie its dolye here ..... Fantastic weekend
          I don't like mondays .... The whole day down

Comment

Came Monday, with Wife, Wee Beastie and a shopping list. (Better say that Wee Beastie is the car not the wife...) Great to see people to say hello but show was pants. Is it me or is the industry dying? Even the suppliers that were there had run out of all the stuff I needed. Or is most trade done online now?

Comment

I don't like them either, oooooo down dowN

Comment

I attended on the Sunday, the trade side gets smaller every year and manufacturer numbers reduce - probably due to SVA & IVA I guess.

Pity it wasn't a bit warmer, quite a good turnout of cars though.

Couldn't get into the tent for AGM and got cold standing around, so went home to warm up.

Comment

I had a great time, it was nice meeting new and old friends. Also managed to buy everything I needed.
                  Thanks to all
                  Terry

Comment

Can we order some warmer weather next year?
                    What happened to all that stuff about Global warming? The climate change scientists need to go to Stoneleigh kit car show in May! (and they would proably find it more enjoyable)

Comment

I was there too!!!
                      What cold weather? I thought it was a wee bit stuffy in the tent and went outside for some fresh air ;-)
                      Great to see so many Marlins and it was nice to be able to put faces to names (the committee are really nice, far more pleasant than they look on the "rogue´s gallery").
                      Thank you all for making the show worth while, but I also wonder if the kit car trade is on its last legs.

Comment

I was there too!!!
                        What cold weather? I thought it was a wee bit stuffy in the tent and went outside for some fresh air ;-)
                        Great to see so many Marlins and it was nice to be able to put faces to names (the committee are really nice, far more pleasant than they look on the "rogue´s gallery").
                        Thank you all for making the show worth while, but I too wonder if the kit car trade is on its last legs.

Comment

Why do my postings come on twice??

Comment

Working...
                          X