Sierra based Berlinetta on eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sierra based Berlinetta on eBay

Sadly, reluctantly and probably regrettably I have listed my beautiful Sierra based Berli for sale on eBay. A growing 12 year old can no longer be accomodated together with myself and my wife...so for the present someone else must enjoy this classic hard and soft topped 1800cc Pinto powered beauty. You may think it overpriced...so contact me...please!
    Attached Files

Re: Sierra based Berlinetta on eBay

WELL IT WAS but now its gone..sold tonight to one of you splendid Marlin Owners. It's not fair to say who....but I received a fair price and the car has gone. Marlin ownership was a 20 year dream for me..achieved and enjoyed for just three. I've had several others: 2 Spartans, a Rickman space ranger, and 2 Quantums (or is it quanta ?) Please keep up the good work..the MOC is a great club celebrating a great breed of car with some really great members. Thank you for all the fun I've had...and best wishes to you all.

Comment

Re: Sierra based Berlinetta on eBay

Good efort, but if it failes to start then this product is a must, just look at the video, even if mine is a Roadster. www.dorsetgregg.webs.com
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X