one piece front wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one piece front wings

hi all,i have recently made my front wings into a one piece design that comes right over the front wheels,and am lookin to raise a little extra cash to go travelling...wondering if there is any demand for them.will try to post some pictures...the wings,although different to normal shape,can be cut back to give normal marlin shape but will do away with alloy inner panel and square suspension upright cover.
    if anyone is interested please email me andycaneheadkemp(at)hotmail.com i hope this is not against non advertising rules of forum,its rather too long winded a post to put on classifieds.if i have transgressed then please inform me!thanks
    andy

Re: one piece front wings

Andy,
    Why not join MOC ?
    It was resolved at the AGM to post Classifieds on this site as they are received. Non members will be charged. You will therefore probably find it beneficial to join MOC purely from the financial aspect.
    The Editor is away until the weekend but I'm sure will be able to process your ad as soon as she returns. Your wings sound interesting.
    The Editors contact details are on the Site

Comment

hi tim,
      was a member but have been trying to cut down all my spending...guess the answer is to re-join.i'll contact the editor shortly,
      many thanks,
      andy

Comment

Hi Andy

If you want to advertise I need your ad NOW as I'm editing the magazine this weekend. But we would need you to transfer some money to either allow us to enter the classified or confirm you as a member. Re-joining will obviously be cheaper if you have subsequent items to sell and you obviously benefit from receipt of the Pitstop magazine, your windscreen sticker, membership card and access to insurance discount on proof of membership. You know it makes sense!

Comment

I am seller Marlin roadster parts on ebay over next few day, diff (triumph) rear suspension complete with brakes and hood. If anyone wants more info please email me on debbieghalley(at)btinternet.com Thanks Gerry

Comment

Working...
          X