Suzuki Cappuccino Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki Cappuccino Seats

I think these will fit a Marlin - but check first!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190403063534&ssPageNam e=ADME:B:SS:GB:1123

Re: Suzuki Cappuccino Seats

I've always wondered if centre-rear (or even third-row) MPV seats would fit...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170496290678&ssPageNam e=ADME:B:SS:GB:1123

Comment

Cappuccino seats fit a Cabrio, and are superb - Check out Bob Jackson's car. They will almost certainly be too wide for a Roadster or Berli.
      Dave

Comment

Me again. If nobody else is interested in these, I may well put a bid in. But please don't have us all bidding against each other, it will just make them expensive. Reply here if you are going to bid.

Comment

Hi Dave

Good luck with your bidding, I have a pair of these in my loft ready for recovering. They fit in the Cabrio really well, they fit best if the ns is used os and vice versa, this gives better clearence on the seat belt mounts. The headrest seat belt guides end up on the wrong side but you can just swap the headrest seat to seat.

If you wanted to look at one in the flesh before you commit to the ones on ebay you could always call in to look at mine, I am 2 minutes off the M1 motorway junc 46 in East Leeds.

Regards

John

Comment

Hi John
            I put these seats in Bob Jacksons car, before I sold it to him, so I know they fit. I hadn't thought of swapping them over though, so I'll check that if I buy. The other advantage of that is that the passenger gets the worn out seat (if you haven't recovered them)!

Incidentally, do you know a trimmer you are going to use? I've used one in Bradford, who does a superb job, on time, but is very expensive. Especially if you want leather.
            Regards - Dave

Comment

Hi Dave

I was going to use a place in Wakefield I came across, its a traditional motor trimmers, the two guys are ex Aston Martin trimmers and still focus on re-trims of old Astons, RR, Bentleys etc.. I took one of the Cappuccino seats over for them to look at and they said they could redo them in leather no problem, pricing was very competitive as well. I saw the quality of the work they did when I called in, it looked top notch. Both guys look like they might be near to retirement so how long they will be there I don't know. I can let you have a contact number for them if you want it.

If you email me on originaljumboATgooglemailDOTcom I'll send you the advert I have for them.

Regards

John

Comment

Working...
              X