Hopefully soon to be new owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully soon to be new owner

I have been emailing Danny in the midlands and David in Cornwall with a view to getting my hands on a Marlin. However all the available cars are a long way from where I am, and I would be keen to at least have a seat in one before making the commitment to fly and buy. Are there any owners in the Scottish Borders, Lothian or North England (The real North not Leeds!) that I could meet up with? Alternatively I am in Inverness from 3rd to 10th July. Roadster or Berlinetta. Thanks, Euan.

Re: Hopefully soon to be new owner

Hi Euan,
    I live in Carlisle if that helps and I owned a long and shortwheelbase roadster, I have owned every model of marlin so can advise you. my friends local to me have Berlinettas you could try or a Cabrio so all models in Carlisle.
    I am also hosting the lakes weekend on the 31st july/1st aug and you are also quite welcome to come along and see even more marlins.
    Hope this helps
    my email is leezr160(at)hotmail.com
    Regards
    Lee

Comment

I live in Dingwall near Inverness if you want a look at one.

brianATbrianmacleodDOTcom

Comment

Euan: I live in Oxnam and owned a Roadster until recently: happy to tell you about it if that will help. They are great cars, Malcolm.

Comment

Working...
        X