1985 roadster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1985 roadster

hi all im new ive just picked up a roadster today with folders and folders of paper work every mot since the build and i was wondering if any one on here had any more info on these cars mine is fitted with marina running gear and an mgb-gt 1.8 engine with an over drive gearbox thanks all steve

Re: 1985 roadster

Hi Steve,
    Please contact me regarding the above - Contact details in Pitstop. Thanks, Tim H

Comment

Welcome.
      You need to be rather more specific with your question.

Many of the cars were kit built and each one is a bit of an individual. If you have an MGB overdrive box, yours is an individual as most 1.8's were Marina based, still a B series very similar to an MGB but with a mechanical fuel pump..... Marinas never had overdrive though Triumph Dolomite boxes can be fitted.

My car as another example has lots of modifications the radiator, front brakes, cylinder head, gearbox and back axle are no longer as built.

There is loads of info on the forum if you do a specific search, but its worth getting a copy of Tech Tips as they list many of the usual problems and resolutions.

Comment

Hi steve, i have a marlin with an mbg 1.8 engine, Is your gearbox mgb? I dont think the gearbox on mine is mgb but am trying to find out what it is to change it to one with overdrive. Thanks Gary

Comment

Working...
        X