Car Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Pictures

Could we have some pictures of our car interiors shown under the Cars heading?
    There is probably more scope for variation inside the car than out, so it would be nice to see lots of interiors as well as exteriors.Any Cabrio photos of interiors would be particularly welcome by me!
    Mike

Re: Car Pictures

Happy to oblige if folk can send me their photos..........

Hopefully a new look website, don't hold your breath yet, will allow anyone to post pics.......

Comment

Sue

I really like the idea that people can post their own photos - will someone police it to stop it being dominated by the few

Comment

Hi Mike
        There are some interior shots of my Cabrio on there. The last car on the list. You might also like to look at the previous car, which was my attempt to make a model of the real one!
        My dashboard was a bit radical, and threw up no end of problems, especially with the clearance behind, so be prepared for some work, if you go for something way different. Best approach to start with, is to play with a scale mockup using bits of paper so you can move gauges around and so on. I'll be at Derbyshire if you want a closer look, and a list of pitfalls - we don't mind if you come in a production car!
        Cheers - Dave

Comment

Hi Mike and Sue, I have set up all the pics on my website dorsetgregg.webs.com so that they can be copied. Please help your self to any you wish it all for the betterment of the Club Site. Gregg

Comment

I think it was Napoleon who said 'A good sketch is better than a long speech' so if users can publish better resolution pictures then so much the better.
            It would be odd to 'control' the facility as those who want to share their technical ability and skill do so for the ultimate benefit of the MOC membership.
            Certainly I am impressed by Greggs handywork and it has given me some ideas, none of which I would have seen if he had not created his own website, a skill that is perhaps beyond the average member.

Comment

OK so how do you submit them?

Comment

Doh! that will teach me to read the whole thread first.

Comment

Hi Mike

There will be moderators to check that nothing untoward goes on with pics or anything else! There are moderators now but mostly in the background.

Comment

I was hoping for something topless!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ha ha! There will probably be some acceptable topless pics ;-)

Comment

Very Good, BUT, speaking of topless things I have found, as I expected, that I will need to get a new Top and Side Pannels and a Tonneau made for the Marlin. The old one is OK but will not accomadate the new high seats as it is just too small. PLease advise who is the best & cheapest, prefeably in my area: Dorset/Somerset. ?????
                        Attached Files

Comment

Greg,
                          I had a new hood made for a Spartan Treka by L.A & R.W. Pipers in Sparkford and was happy with the result.

Chris

Comment

Working...
                          X