New Roof/Side panels and Tonneau ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Roof/Side panels and Tonneau ???

Speaking of topless things, as you do, I have found, as I expected, that I will need to get a new Top and Side Pannels and a Tonneau made for the Marlin. The old one is OK but will not accomadate the new high seats as it is just too small. Who can advise me please as to who is the best & cheapest, prefeably in my area: Dorset/Somerset. ?????
    By all means email me if you wish, or by this means; greggpearson(at)supanet.com Many thanks.
    Attached Files

Re: New Roof/Side panels and Tonneau ???

Try allkittedout(at)live.co.uk they do a good job.

Comment

I'm using allkittedout to get a new hood for next season. Tonight I got soaked driving in the torrential rain. My Berli leaks abominably! I got the barmaid in my local to put my wet through hoody in the tumble dryer before I left for home :-)

Comment

When we fitted the Westfield seats I had our local upholsterer put bags in to accommodate the higher backs.
        Luckily I had some spare material which helped.
        Attached Files

Comment

Greg,
          I had a new hood made for a Spartan Treka by L.A & R.W. Pipers in Sparkford and was happy with the result.

Chris

Comment

Thanks for all your idea's and address's. Sparkford is only a few miles away and I have been their before, We shall see. I am trying to move the seats forward by a few inches to be able to fit the old top and side panels, and maybee reshape the bars to help.

Comment

If you go the route of new hood and tonneau I may be interested in the old ones. I am in the process of getting a 1991 kit (5 owner) ready for Iva and it does not have a hood or tonneau yet.
              Regards

Phil Dorren

Comment

Working...
              X