23 years OFF the road !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 23 years OFF the road !

Well... The little Marlin passed it's 2nd MOT in 24 years !
    After being built and run for 1 year it's been passed from pillar to post until i got it last month, i'm told the last 4 owners never put it on the road, they just modded it and left it idle in their garages....
    Well no more, i've added leccy ignition and cleaned it up a bit, set the twin SU's as best i can and took it for the MOT... passed, no advisories.
    Does anyone meet up in the midlands? as i'd love to have a rattle with fellow Marlineers....
    Oh... just for info... it has a 2500 TC engine, GT6 box, marina 1800 diff and arse end, jag spoke wheels and spinners....
    anyone fancy a meet and a rattle please do get in touch

Re: 23 years OFF the road !

Hi Keith.You'd be very welcome at the Peak District meet(last sat every month, details in Pitstop/local meets),usually a diverse selection of vehicles/owners.Regards David.

Comment

Hi Keith excellent,news another car takes to the road once more, I have just got a Marlin that was last on the road in 1994 and has only ever done 700 miles and is like new.

Comment

Well done Keith thats another hybrid up and about.
        Could you email me the reg no and Chassis number and I can updater the TR register any other details ie colour, mods etc welcome Regards ben(details in mag)
        Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Working...
        X