YOUR HIGH RES PICTURES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOUR HIGH RES PICTURES

i read a lot on here of people wanting some where to post better res pictures,
    i found a free board to post high res picture's of your car's inside and out + tech pic's

SORRY IF THIS OFFENDS ANYBODY.

Re: YOUR HIGH RES PICTURES

http://yourhighresmarlinpics.hqforums.com/index.php?sid=33bb43bcfd6a0f323025e740b85df0fc

Comment

may be admin could incorporate this as an of site link for all Marlin members to use, (moderating it is easy)
      just past the link into your address bar and save as favorites

Comment

I always wear my best glasses and stand on a stool when taking pictures, is this what High Res means ????

"Ludite of Dorset"

Comment

DG - No, Hi Res was what was causing my alternator not to charge properly - nasty green manky crimps in my power leads.
          Keep taking the tablets!
          Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Maybe the forum could have an extra area, where members / owners could post just one high res pics of there own car.

Would make a nice record I would have thought.

Comment

just take a look at the link Ive put up it shows who easy it is to set up and you can post as many pics as you want at no cost, so for those who want to see interiors just post a pic of your and help some else out (SMILL HAPPY)

Comment

how /yours

Comment

Hi All

Patience is a virtue they say. And your patience will be rewarded when we improve the website. For now, no changes are being made until we know what direction we are heading with the website/new website.

Watch this space.

Comment

Working...
                  X