Help required on Type 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help required on Type 9

All, sure you have read my latest Berli project in pitstop, and I am in the process of upgrading to a 2L engine from a 1600cc. I am looking for a good 5 speed type 9 and I would rather buy off someone in the club rather than the usual flee bay tut.
    So if anyone has one and is willing to part with it or is sick of banging their ankles on it everytime they walk past let me know.
    I can collect.
    And if anyone is interested in a recon 1600cc and 4 speed gearbox that has only done 700 miles that can be heard running let me know
    leezr160(at)hotmail.com

Re: Help required on Type 9

Lee, if you don't find a Type 9, have you thought of a MT75 box, cost about the same, should bolt on with the right steel plate on the back of the engine. Another thrust bearing, and the propshaft to replace(which you may have to do anyway)
    Bob

Comment

Hi Bob not sure if the MT75 will been told it wont but perhaps that is wrong please help if you can

Comment

Henry Ford doesnt make many changes when he brings out a new car. If you can put it on the back of a Ztech I bet you can put it on the back of a Pinto. I shall see you in two weeks time and I will bring a bit of cardboard with me, for a template ?

Comment

TRY HERE. http://www.vulcanengines.com/brochure/index19.htm

Comment

Hi Lee,
            Don't forget Vulcan will give a discount if you are a MOC member - you could get your subs back many times over !! I did when I bought the engine for my Berli.
            Tim

Comment

Working...
            X