EXETER KIT CAR SHOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXETER KIT CAR SHOW

I took the Marlin to the show today! What a friendly crowd, plenty of tips and advice. Kit car people really are a great bunch.

Re: EXETER KIT CAR SHOW

Good to hear you enjoyed the show Ken :-D

Comment

Huge apologies to those I was going to meet. My cooling system has an 8mm pipe from the rad to the header tank and a tee to the thermostat cover. This acts as an air bleed and auxiliary return as in the early cossie Sierras. This Samco blue hose costing around £12 / metre suddenly became porous at various locations along its length. The engine runs at 95°C and up to 1.2 Bar which is well within the quoted tolerances for this silicone hose. I was furious, especially as it was about six months outside its guarantee! The new length from Burton has a much thicker wall so something was not correct on the original. Any way, the new hose arrived on Saturday and I didn't get the fiddly plumbing finished until mid Sunday so I missed the Exeter show for the first time in 10 years. Blast!
      Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Noel and myself, did wonder when there was no sight of you or your car. Look forward to meeting up at a future event.
        Danny.

Comment

Hi Dane,
          I went on Sunday. I'd love to meet up with you! Sunny day needed though, perhaps I could take a run to Goss Moor!

Comment

Good idea Ken, I'm away to Anglesey next week so I'll contact you upon my return.

Comment

Thanks Dane. I,ll look forward to it.

Comment

Ken, I'm back. Over 1000 miles Newquay to Holyhead and back plus a bit of wandering around Anglesey. Pouring rain and gales all the time made camping a nighmare but Moll kept going. I have just taken her ECU out at the moment - sending it off to get a fault repaired. It should be back by next W/E. We must get together soon. There are two others from around here who are also interested in meeting up sometime. Anyway, I'm in the 'phone book and live next door to the Screech Owls. (don't like putting email and phone N° on an open forum). Cheers for now!

Comment

Welcome back Dane sounds as if you had a heck of a trip.I will look you up and give you a ring after next weekend. regards Ken

Comment

Working...
                  X