New Member enquiry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member enquiry

Hi Folks, I am seriously thinking of changing my interest to classic cars / kit cars. I know it is now late in the season for shows and just managed to get to Exeter for the kit car show there so will have to wait for next year for the shows to start again. I am very keen on the Marlin but do not know wether to build or buy an existing one. Is this the only place to find them for sale or are there others ? Is there much difference between the cars with different engine options ? How would I know a good one from a bad one ? Is the best place to buy one at a show like Stoneleigh. Sorry, lots of questions from a very interested enthusiast.
    Dennis

Re: New Member enquiry

Hi Dennis. Reading your request all depends on your budget,time and your mechanical experience. There are a lot of different options on these cars depending which model you go for.
    If you want any help please email me with your phone number and I will ring you and try and help. bobjackson1(at)sky.com
    You can contact Lee or Danny as they often have cars for sale, there details are on the forum.

Comment

Hi Dennis, I live in High Wycombe and have a MK2 Marlin Roadster with a 1.6 Toyota Corolla Engine based on Marina Running Gear. I also have one which I am building which is another MK2 and based fully on a Marina (including 1.3 engine). I am more than happy for you to pitch up and have a look. I can only make weekends as I am away all week. Send me an email on adrian_j_bull(at)hotmail.com. Adrian

Comment

Hello Dennis,
        Please contact me. I know of a very nice YKC Juilietta for sale.
        YKC built,1800 Zetec,6Kmiles and on a '53reg plate - and its in your neck of the world
        tim.hawkesworth[at]talktalk.net

Comment

Working...
        X