Build manual for a YKC Roadster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Build manual for a YKC Roadster

Hi All I am looking for a copy of a build manual for a YKC roadster, Can anyone help.

Re: Build manual for a YKC Roadster

I've got one Lee. Is there a particular part you wanted that I can scan for you (believe it or not I am using it right now for a little project and I wouldn't want to lose sight of it for more than a couple of days)

Comment

HI Lee I have one which i would happily photocopy for you. Might take me a couple of weeks so unless its urgent?
      If you just want certain pages I can scan and email.

Comment

Cameron, in terms of my continuing build of an MOC archive
        is there any chance you would consider posting the complete manual to me and I will scan it all and make CDs available to anyone who wants a copy

Dave Cunnington

dcunn (at) btinternet.com

Comment

Hi guys many thanks its for a new member who has just joined us with a very nice YKC Roadster. He just wants a build manual to refer too.
          If it helps I will be at the winter shindig to collect it
          Thanks

Comment

Dave - that sounds a good idea - will get it copied and will contact you by email when its ready. I also have several build photos from Don Burt's archive that I can let you have too.

Comment

Thanks Cameron. Anything you have on any Marlin will swell my coffers...see next Pitstop for the few magazines I have not yet managed to obtain
              DC

Comment

Hello from Croatia. I did scan the Handbook I got with my Marlin Roadster. It's only 28 pages (A4 size). I can send it to anyone who wants it (6,5 MB) as attachment. Or I can send you the link to download it from. Anyone can print it out for reading afterwards.
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello Tom Happy New Year to you. I would appreciate a copy of your manual, either to my email as above, or send me the link. It will be good to compare your manual with other Roadster ones we have. Thanks in anticipation

CAMERON : Danny has just received .pdf copies of YKC Roadster Dash Harness, YKC Romero Build Manual, YKC Romero Loom Instructions, 3 in total, from another member. He has copied them to me. Anything else you have would be apopreciated

LEE : are any of these useful to you, if so let me know
                  Rgds
                  DC

Comment

Hi Tom, I would like a copy please can you send it to adrian_j_bull(at)hotmail.com. Many thanks.

Comment

Hi Adrian
                      E-mail is on the way. Link for download is in it. If you want it sent directly, notify me, please. Glad to be of help.
                      T

Comment

Many thanks Tom, I have downloaded it and it makes for interesting reading. Adrian

Comment

Hi Tomislav, could I also have the link to it please,
                          Thanks , Hugh.
                          axxu49(at)dsl.pipex.com

Comment

Tomislav, another member very kindly scanned the full manual, but I would like a copy of the short version you have offered on the forum. Please could you email it to me?
                            I would also like to see a photo of your Marlin in Croatia if you have one.

mike.taylor262(at)btconnect.com

Comment

Are any of these likely to get as far as either Club Goods or even archived like copies of Pitstop.

They are vital records that the MOC should maintain.

Comment

Working...
                              X