SW Marlin Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SW Marlin Meet

Noel has asked me to post that he is Re-igniting" the SW Marlin meet this Sunday 13th March at the Ley Arms, Kenn, near Exeter EX6 7UW. If required Noel can be contacted at purpleperil(at)hotmail.com otherwise just turn up. Peter.

Re: SW Marlin Meet

Ooooooooooops! Noel's email is purpleperil2(at)hotmail.com and NOT as above! Apologies for the confusion. Just can't get the staff these days :-( Peter.

Comment

Hello Peter, I have tried the above e-mail address but both the ones you have given are not receiving. I think it is purpleperil2[at]hotmail.co.uk
      Regards David

Comment

Hi David. Noel confirms that the second email address above "with the 2 in it" is correct. Don't forget the (at) is an anti spam measure and requires a (at) for email and no spaces. Why not give Noel a call. His number is in latest pitstop, top of pg 27. Peter.

Comment

Mmmm. I see that the forum website has automatically replaced the "at" key with (at) so I hope you understand the confusion that this has now caused wih my last post! It's the "a" with a long tail just above the right hand shift key on the keyboard that I am referring to. Peter.

Comment

Hello Peter, The e-mail address needs to use ------------".co.uk", ---------not".com"
            regards David

Comment

Thanks David. I really messed that up didn't I? :-(

By the way Noel says 12.30hrs is the target time. Peter.

Comment

Doh!
                I love this site - its just so much fun at times..........!
                And you are not allowed to edit out your howlers later.

Comment

Working...
                X