LAKES INVASION DETAILS 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAKES INVASION DETAILS 2011

Marlin Owners Club lakes invasion weekend.

This year’s Lakes invasion is being held on the 13th & 14th August 2011 and will include some fantastic and interesting driving and sights to see for new and old members.

Saturday: Meet at The Mains Farm at 9am, setting off for an interesting day at 9.30am and we will be stopping for lunch on the way. We plan to be back at the campsite around about 4.30-5.00ish. If a nice day you may need some swimwear and a bucket and spade to build sand castles !!!!!

Sunday: As always a lazy day visiting some places of interest.

Due to popular demand we will be using the same caravan & campsite as last year. Could you please book direct with your overnight requirements at the following:

Robert & Julie Pickthall, Mains Farm Kirkoswald, Penrith, Cumbria, CA10 1DH.
    01768 898342 or
    pickthalls(at)themains-kirkoswald.co.uk

Please book the campsite ASAP as a very popular site and advise that you are with the Marlin Owners club when you make your bookings.

There will be a BBQ (£10 each) planned on the Saturday night in the grounds of Mains Farm catered by the campsite owners using all fresh local produce.
    Could you please contact me via email ASAP and let me know if you are coming, which days, if you have booked the campsite and you want the BBQ.

Looking forward to meeting old and new members.

Bobjackson1(at)sky.com Telephone details in Pitstop.

Re: LAKES INVASION DETAILS 2011

Not many places left for caravans at the campsite, so get booking.

Comment

Hi Bob, John Brice and myself will be coming and will be arriving on Friday and departing on Sunday. We have already booked the campsite so can you put us down for at least 2 BBQ'a. John may ask for more depending whether he has a posy or not.

Comment

Please confirm to me by email your attendance to the Lakes Invaision weekend and if your attending the BBQ. Dont forget to book the campsite. Thanks to those that have replied already.

Comment

A final reminder that the Lakes Invasion is on 13-14th August and if there is one else intested please confirm ASAP.

Comment

Working...
          X