My old Marlin for sale...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My old Marlin for sale...

Needs some TLC, I'd love to buy it but no cash for a project and in temporary house for a while...

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2567106.htm

Call Jim, nice guy, car only needs a few weekends work.
    Attached Files
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Re: My old Marlin for sale...

Oh, and I'm back in the UK now
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Finally... original build pitures here;
      http://gallery.me.com/dbanes/100038

Comment

Hi David,
        I bought your car from Jim and has been back on the road for a month . Did 400+ miles over a weekend and use it every day to work. Drives very nicely, just need to get wheel tracking right. Put new starter motor,electronic dizzy,hhod, alternator and battery on it. Stripped engine to find cause of oil leak! I love driving it, although my 6ft 1" & 16 st frame finds it a little cramped. My wife finds it a little tight around hips ( did I say that?) but was thoroughly impressed with it on our weekend away.
        Please email me the build photo's so I can keep the file up to date.
        Are you living back in Scotland?
        Regards
        Clive
        PS See roadsters forum photo's by Trevor when he came to visit me.

Comment

Working...
        X