Rear Mudflaps for a Hunter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Mudflaps for a Hunter

I am getting fed up with the perpetual splatter of mud from the rear wheels, leaving the rear lights and bodywork very messy. Had a look in a motorist shop and e-Bay for mudflaps, but couldn't find anything that looked suitable.

Has anyone found a good solution? I guess I will have to drill a few holes in the rear of the wings to mount something rubbery. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Cheers
    Mike

Re: Rear Mudflaps for a Hunter

Hi, try Demon tweeks. They have a variety of materials and mud flap brackets in a few colours. You may be able to make something of them.
    Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Also Car Builder Solutions (www.cbsonline.co.uk).
      Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

There is a German Cabrio with rear mud flaps in the pictures section. This might give you some inspiration.
        http://www.marlinownersclub.com/showcar.php?id=1084&cat=Cabrio
        Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
        - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

Thanks Guys
          I'll persevere with these. I've also seen some on eBay, but it is difficult to visualise what's shown on the photos. I'll let you know how this works out.

Cheers
          Mike

Comment

Working...
          X