Just a thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just a thought

I have often thought of a charity run as described by Jez. I live near Lands end or the lizard so an East West or North South run could be done. These have been doen many times before by many different people.
    The round Britain run sounds great. If the high price of fuel becomes an issue, the run could be organised as a non-stop relay. Good idea Jez.
    Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Gentlemen,if that's the right word.

In these times when the web admin are under enough stress already, you both resort to childish behavior.

Artyis, your objections were well noted earlier, dont do yourself a dis-service and undo the work you did. If you really want an MOC member to buy your Berli then take care in your posts.

Ben, Keith H was trying to make a serious point. There are several valuable posts making good suggestions. Don't devalue your position or this thread by making sarcastic comments that in no way take the thread forward. These last few posts have made a mockery of Keiths care and respect for the MOC.

I bet that none of you expected me to express my disgust at what I have been seen the MOC forum lower itself to.

Mods/admin, please take note of this poor netiquette and take the appropriate action.

The MOC can be so much better with a little effort.

Comment

I engaged the reply button before brain and I apologise for any offence especially to Keith.
        Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Ben, please keep your brain engaged or use email if you really have a personal point to make (check yours)

None of this absolves others of wrong doing further up the thread.

We are in danger that the mods/admin delete every thread relating to the forum, much as was done on a subject I am banned from mentioning.

Many have made sound valued arguments on the subject. Those should not be lost in the ether.

Now it is my turn to apologise to Keith.
          As I said before, a good idea..........

Comment

RIGHT! The admin police are removing any further offensive threads so please keep this an open and sensible debate on the intended subject.

Comment

Sue

I have just read this thread, and think some of the comments should be removed. There can not be room for purely personal and offensive insults.
              Mike

Comment

Hi Mike

You're right, they should have been removed ages ago. I've taken them off now.

Cheers

Sue

Comment

Working...
                X