Just a thought resurrected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a thought resurrected

In amongst all the off thread stuff there were some positive and some negative reactions to trying to get some media attention and I would like to thank the guys that bought the 'IS BORN" series to my attention. Just because something has already been done doesn't mean it can't be done again, especially if you have a unique selling point. My goodness, there are enough cookery programs, enough DIY programs, enough house buying programs to keep you so busy watching them you don't have time to cook, DIY or ever move home.

I think the unique selling point in such a project is the idea of getting a body of people such as students or apprentices to renovate a vehicle with the ultimate goal of entering it into a hill climb. I have put together a rough outline for a 6 episode series and found someone at the Beeb who has promised to give some thought as to where I can punt the project. I know Adrian has asked his daughter to investigate the idea but if anyone else has any thoughts on a route we could take let's hear it.

For instance, Chris (Dowe) regardless of all the tooings and froings about membership, I am sure you would not be averse to seeing such a project come to fruition. I remember looking at your website and seeing the thanks you gave the Queen Elizabeth's Foundation Training College. Could that be an organisation that would love to get involved. Email me on keithh44(at)sky.com if you would like a copy of the rough that I have done.

Anyway, I shall continue to cast around for a while, you never know. Its better to have a cup that is half full than one that is half empty
Working...
X