Marlin at Stoneleigh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlin at Stoneleigh

Being new to Marlins, I have seen many pics of you guys all parked up in neat rows by the Marlin marquee at Stoneleigh. I am coming for the first time this year. Can you tell me how you avoid public car parks and is there some special arrangement for us to park all together ?
    Dennis

Re: Marlin at Stoneleigh

Hi Dennis welcome to the club, first of all, I will be on the club field both days to direct the cars to park up correctly so don't worry. You will still have to come in the main entrance to the show field sign posted exhibitors. Once through the gate turn right and our arena is 200 yds down on the left handside across from the toilet cubicle. What kind of Marlin will you be in ?

Comment

Hi Dennis, cant go wrong just follow the signs.The kettle will be on. Have a look at the exibitors site. Cant be bad two pics of Marlins on their home page.

http://www.grosvenorshows.co.uk/html/national_kit_car_motor_shows.html
      Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

YES I have finally mastered how to copy and paste!

Comment

Well done Ben, you're getting there Lol
          DC

Comment

Thanks guys, I have a Sportster, bought not built, no hood yet so weather dependant. Looking forward to meeting you guys and saying sorry to Sue.
            Dennis

Comment

Hi Dennis
              Unfortunately unless your camping you will struggle to get into the show ground area in a normal road car.You could trailer your project to get in and Im sure it would make an interesting exhibit on our club stand.

Comment

Slightly confused with your reply now Ben, I have seen pics of Cabrio's, Berlinetta's roadsters and sportsters on other peoples flicker web sites all nicely lined up by the Marlin marquee. So are you telling me the were all trailered in and not driven. My sportster is a 2006 very driveable completed car. Will do a ton no problem.
                Dennis

Comment

Hi Dennis

No need! Air cleared :-)

Ben was assuming you won't be in the Sportster because it initially sounds like you have bought the car but it's not built. I realise you mean you bought it rather than built it.

Any hoo, if you are in the Marlin, you can gain entry for free and come to the Marlin stand and be directed where to park by El Chairman.

Looking forward to saying hello.

Sue

Comment

Dennis,
                    SORRY as Sue says I read it as the car wasnt built yet. Humblest appologodes. OOPS Ben

Comment

Oops, my fault. I seem to have made the same mistake agin as I did on another forum ( Sue knows what I mean ). Yes the car was bought by me already built and road worthy.
                      Sorry.
                      Dennis

Comment

Working...
                      X