• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This could be one for Lee - Roadster on Ebay

This one looks an interesting project

Adrian

Re: This could be one for Lee - Roadster on Ebay

Hi David, Yes a bright Orange one, RUO 556N Marina Based with a Toyota Corolla 1.6 2T + 5 speed box. Live up in Downley. My friend John Brice has a Blue YKC Roadster with Pinto and he lives in Gerrards Cross.

Comment

He's sold most large parts now, I was tempted to buy the K series converted parts to get PKK989M my old roadster back on the road.

Btw. We are close now, High Wycombe, are you running a roadster?
      - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
      - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
      - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
      - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
      - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Oh, forgot to say that my old roadster has surfaced in Scotland looking a bit sad. It was for sale at £1200 which is too high in this condition but looks like he's open to offers now.

http://pistonheads.co.uk/sales/2567106.htm
        - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
        - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
        - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

We live across the valley in Sands, I\'m looking for Roadster but would be handy to see if my 50 year old pins and hips can still handle it!

Comment

Hi David, well i\'m 56 in a weeks time and John Brice is in his mid 60\'s so why don\'t you drop round. I\'m in all weekend, email me on adrian_j_bull(at)hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
            X