15\" Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15\" Wheels

Hi,has anybody got or knows of five 15\" wheels for sale for a roadster that has Dolomite running gear?
    Thanks Paul

Re: 15\\\" Wheels

Are you looking for wheels and tyres, or just wheels?
    Marina has 13mm offset max 175 tyres on front without spacers.

Early Dolomites had 3/8 Unf studs, later had 7/16 Unf, Marina were all 3/8Unf. Studs can be changed easily as wheel nuts must fit properly.

Comment

Hi Paul, I fitted a set of 15\" off a MGF last year, 15mm spacers, 12mm x 65mm ford studs fit in the dolly hubs and the correct MG nuts to suit, works well, but be careful as there are several different nut patterns MUST match the taper on the wheel, hope that is helpful. Merv

Comment

Whilst the splines of Ford studs fit the Marina front / Sprint rear hubs, their heads, being much larger, as can be seen in the photo, do not fit into the countersink in the hubs.

When I fit Ford studs I grind their profile to get a better fit, gaining a little extra support.

Comment

Picture

Comment

Perhaps pictures do not work on the new server.

http://www.fastmarinamagazine.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4443&p=40106&hilit=mgf+studs# p40106

Comment

Hi Steve, If your not a signed up member of Fastmarina you cant get in. Adrian

Comment

test pic.

Comment

Your right , no pic!!!!!

Comment

There are only so many ways of skinning a cat.
                    The new MOC forum should let picture posting easier.
                    I know I posted the same pic on Fastmarina. I cant be held responsible for problems on the MOC forum and fastmarina.
                    I tried!

Comment

Steve wasnt knocking you, was just interested and found i couldn\'t get on so thought it best to tell you. Adrian

Comment

Adrian, and others, no offence meant or taken.

There seem to be several MOC members who for some reason can not register with fastmarina. I can assure you that these difficulties are not intentional.

I do not have an answer, but I would suggest contacting one of their administrators, or re-registering as a new user.

They are a pretty friendly bunch over there. The forum is essentially privately funded having no financial or administrative connection with the Marina Owners Club, though obviously there is a significant common interest. As it says on the Marina Owners Club web site, Whilst many contributors may be club members, this site is not a club owned or sponsored website and no content should be considered as opinion or advice given by the club.

If there is a real problem I can pass info on to the administrators but I am in their hands.

So far as the MOC forum goes, it has recently moved server in anticipation of our new forum. This has caused a few glitches and as well as the apostrope issue it appears that pictures are also a problem. I was pretty sure I did everything corectly, thanks to Hugh for trying as well.
                        I dont expect this problem to be resolved until the new forum is functioning, hopefully very soon but we are in the hands of our committee.

Comment

Working...
                        X