dolly sprint drums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dolly sprint drums

Hi guys, haven\'t been around much lately, new job, work car, cash flow etc, but the roadster is coming up for its MOT and one of the drums has become oval, i have a dolomite sprint axle, 10inch drums, anybody know if these drums were used on any other car as i can only find pattern parts from ripoff Rimmers? hope to get out to SEMS again soon or even see some of you at Newark Merv

Re: dolly sprint drums

How about Powertrack?

Comment

Merv
      Are you sure about size as I thought they were 8x 1.5 same as TR7?

Comment

I have a pair of dolly drums spare in my garage. Removed as I have converted to rear discs.
        Not sure of postage costs as they are large and heavy.
        Email me stevejgreen(at)btopenworld.com with your best offer and address.

Comment

Just looked at Rimmer site and the Tr7 has different part no for rear drum so I\'m mistaken.

Comment

I had a pair of NOS drums from Rimmers a year or so ago - nothing pattern about them, genuine factory items & very reasonably priced. Worth a phone call to them..?
            Marlin Roadster, LWB...1860 B Series + Ford Type 9
            Renault Espace 54mm front calipers, vented discs, cycle wings and adjustable tie-bars.

Comment

Merv are you going to newark ? if so will bering you a pair just lets know.

Comment

Merv: No reply to my last email so i guess you are sorted. Would have been nice to be informed.

Comment

sorry all been very tied up last few days. looks as though all plans will be on hold for next month or so, apologies to Lee and Steve I can\'t go ahead at the moment, I will be in contact when things get moving again Merv

Comment

Working...
                  X