Yorkshire Dales part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yorkshire Dales part 2

As we are very close to the number of people needed to make the Saturday night meal viable, we\'ve got a week or so extension. So, anyone out there who wants to book and make up the numbers please let me know your menu choices asap. Menu is in Pitstop and on the earlier thread.

Otherwise, there will be a couple of pounds surcharge on the earlier price for those already booked. If you wish to cancel, now is the time to do it. My apologies for this, but the campsite has to cover their costs, and I have to try and estimate numbers in advance.

Look forward to seeing you all - Dave

Re: Yorkshire Dales part 2

Hi Dave
    I sent our choices to your email last week. Did you get it?
    DJ

Comment

Hi Derek
      Didn\'t get it, so don\'t know what happened there. Can you try again or add it to this thread? Thanks!

We are now only 2 people short....surely we can make it!
      Cheers - Dave

Comment

J - Soup, Trout, Strawberries.
        Me Hot Croque, Chicken, Chocolate Torte.
        HI Dave soory about the delay. Send me an email so I can see if it the same as I\'ve got. See you all in N Yorks

Comment

The following people have booked the meal and let me know their menu choices. If you are missing and think your email may have gone awol like Dereks, let me know asap please. I think we go ahead anyway!

Kitson(2), Billings(2), Herries(2), Grumble(2), Brice(1), Siddal(1), Cawte(1), Catlin(2), Roedel(1), Elphick(1), Caswell(1), Butcher(2), Rogers(1), Carey(2), Jones(2).

I know there are some people booked in at the campsite, who are doing their own thing on Saturday night, so the total number on the weekend will be a few more. I hope they will join us in the bar later on!
          Cheers - Dave

Comment

Numbers are looking good Dave!

Comment

Working...
            X