Two Days Out in Dorset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Days Out in Dorset

Have just had an interesting weekend out and about in Dorset. Went to Poole Quay on Friday evening with lots of 2 seater sports cars and lots of other topless motors.
    Then had an interesting but wet Sunday with the Morris 10/4 M with the TOY club of Dorset. Which ended with a 2hr roadside fix of the Fuel & Electrics. A bit of a steep trip down memory lane to get it running, and got very wet in the process. All on my Blog and pics on the website.
    www.dorsetgregg.webs.com

Re: Two Days Out in Dorset

Hi Greg, I went to Poole Quay last year. Most of the cars were production sports cars with paint jobs and fancy wheels. I though my Cabrio might have been in of a shout as the most interesting car there as the only other kit car there was a shabby looking Quantum Extreme.

The prize went to a Merc SLK in pink, which had been painted to macth the owners nail varnish. I was gutted

Comment

Re: Two Days Out in Dorset

Hi Chris, your not totally wrong, but some evenings (1st friday of every month) there are lots of kit cars and some are very good. I agree that the \'winner of Best Car\' is a joke. A Honda won it last Friday !!!! straight off the production line. B************\'s Lots of people looking at the Marlin though.
      Have Fun....................Gregg www.dorsetgregg.webs.com

Comment

Working...
      X