Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornish Capers weekend

Hi everyone.

I have been subject to a rather disastrous year so far starting with Cheryl’s admission to hospital on Christmas morning (2010), issues with the care of my parents in February and bereavement and sickness in April. I have had to travel to and fro to Newhaven to sort things out family and probate wise. The finances have taken a strain too with jobs getting delayed on the smallholding during this period. Cheryl will be returning for surgery, quote, “within the next 18 weeks” from now so it could be next week or as far as November.

I have not been able to give the Marlin visit to Cornwall the attention that it requires so it is with sadness that I must cancel the Cornwall capers for this year and hope that we can re-group and still have a house and Marlin to try again next year. I have informed all those who have contacted me individually. Sue will put a note in the next Pitstop to inform everyone else.
    Many apologies,
    Dane
    Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Re: Cornish Capers weekend

Hi Dane

It's a shame indeed but we understand. Please send our regards to Chery and of course our thoughts are with you too.

I have emailed you some thoughts. Will you let me know what you think?

Sue

Comment

Re: Cornish Capers weekend

Hi Dane, Very sorry to hear of all your misfortunes in the past twelve months. It is understandable that you have cancelled the Cornish weekend.
      Despite living in the West country, there have been very few times getting into your area, so we were planning to say around for a few days and have a short holiday.
      We wish that your fortunes change soon and that Cheryl's health quickly improves, and hope that you can arrange something next year. Best wishes Brian & Rosemary.

Comment

Working...
      X