All LeJog drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All LeJog drivers

I've made up enough of the attached posters to give at least one to each car taking part. I've put mine on the lamp bar and I know some of you have marginal cooling but it can be rotated as in the pics while driving and doesn't restrict airflow.
    I've made up an envelope with them and cable ties and a roll of electricians tape for those who may want to attach one to each door. It holds them well but comes off easily and doesn't mark the paint. This will be handed on at each changeover for the drivers to attach to their cars.
    Looking forward to it and hope the weather is kind to us. All the best for a safe and successful run.
    Hugh.
    Attached Files

Re: All LeJog drivers

NIce one Hugh, oil change done, see you in Penzance Friday. Bring the anti-emmett road clearance ray gun!
    Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Good Luck and a Safe Trip to all Guys and Girls, and remember the pics for Pitstop

Comment

Hugh, sadly I could not take part in the run as I am away from Friday guess where... Penzance. ironic or what. Can you tell me what time and where the cars are leaving from at least we will be able to go and cheer them off. Safe journey to all the members participating wish we could have joined in....Cheers Chris

Comment

Hi Chris, we will be at the Panzance Farmer's Market which is at the centre of town in the civic buildings complex; St Johns House, by around 1300 on the Friday. There will be some shenanigans there before departing for Land's End for the start line photos etc. we will be pleased to see you, let us hope that the thunderstorms forecast do not materialise.

Comment

thanks Dane ,see you there

Comment

I seem to remember seeing that the pasty is going to be kept chilled on the run. Is ice still required at the change over points? I have a couple of plastic containers of water freezing in case they are needed at Exeter? Peter.

Comment

How I wish I could be with you but I can't so let me send a little good luck greeting to all drivers and passengers. I wish you good weather and please drive safely and carefully!
                P.s. Hugh,that's a fantastic "Marlin" emblem on your grill

Comment

To all, have a great time out on the run up to Scotland, good luck, drive carefully.
                  Terry

Comment

Thanks everyone.
                    Peter, the idea is to keep the pasty chilled. It will be in a cool box with ice blocks or just ice.
                    However, I reckon it would be super to eat after a few minutes on the valley of your V8! But it wouldn't make it to JOG in one piece!

Comment

Hi Dane, I'll also meet up with you guys at St. Johns House at about 13:00. See you then.
                      Roger

Comment

Hi James,
                        I copied the logo from the front of the build manual and traced it onto a sheet of 3mm brass. There's a couple of brass screws silver soldered onto the back and it is fitted through the grill with a black painted bar on the back. Only problem was you have to gain access to the rear of the grill and in my case this meant moving the nosecone forward.
                        Origionally it was gold plated at my work but over the years this wore off and now it has to be polished at regular intervals. If I ever have access to the back I'll try and get it plated again(I'm owed a favour or two)
                        Attached Files

Comment

Wishing you all a good run, and a safe one.
                          Wish I was able to join you.

Comment

Hi Dane. I think that's a "yes" so I will bring a couple of ice blocks (clean chinese meal containers filled with water and frozen) to Exeter Services in case needed. I am guessing that ice will melt pretty fast in "our" confined cars unless you hang the cool bag out in the slipstream!

Many thanks to all those wishing us well.

Hope you are back behind the wheel soon Tim. Peter.

Comment

Good luck Guys. Well done to Keith for persevering with everything.

Enjoy and fingers crossed there are no mishaps!

Comment

Working...
                              X